Altair successfully concluded its 2014 ATCx Powertrain event at BMW Welt in Munich, Germany, Nov. 13. The event was an exciting opportunity for powertrain executives and managers to discuss common challenges and best practices, as well as network with other senior professionals and technology thought leaders.
The agenda focused on the impact of simulation on design and development processes in the automotive industry. Participants attended the event to propose and discover innovative solutions for simulation-driven design, specifically tailored toward the powertrain domain.
Presenters of note included the following:
- Robert Erhart, Simulation Team Leader, BMW Engines
- Maurice Dietzel, CAE Analyst, GETRAG
- Hiroshi Takekawa, Assistant Manager, Drivetrain Engineering Design Division, Toyota
- Stefan Bikker, Head of Simulation – Structural Dynamics Powertrain, Daimler AG
Customers enjoyed participating in the discussions, and provided excellent insights on their processes, visions, and challenges. Special thanks to all of the attendees for making this a great event, we look forward to seeing everyone next year!
Latest posts by Mirko Bromberger (see all)
- Presenting New Development Methods for Smart Devices and Modern Manufacturing Methods at Hannover Messe 2017 - May 18, 2017
- New Development Methods for Smart Devices and Modern Manufacturing at Altair’s HMI Presence at Hannover Messe - April 4, 2017
- Design the Difference – Unlock the Potential of Additive Manufacturing - November 25, 2016