Altair successfully concluded its 2014 ATCx Powertrain event at BMW Welt in Munich, Germany, Nov. 13. The event was an exciting opportunity for powertrain executives and managers to discuss common challenges and best practices, as well as network with other senior professionals and technology thought leaders.
The agenda focused on the impact of simulation on design and development processes in the automotive industry. Participants attended the event to propose and discover innovative solutions for simulation-driven design, specifically tailored toward the powertrain domain.
Presenters of note included the following:
- Robert Erhart, Simulation Team Leader, BMW Engines
- Maurice Dietzel, CAE Analyst, GETRAG
- Hiroshi Takekawa, Assistant Manager, Drivetrain Engineering Design Division, Toyota
- Stefan Bikker, Head of Simulation – Structural Dynamics Powertrain, Daimler AG
Customers enjoyed participating in the discussions, and provided excellent insights on their processes, visions, and challenges. Special thanks to all of the attendees for making this a great event, we look forward to seeing everyone next year!
Latest posts by Mirko Bromberger (see all)
- Design the Difference – Unlock the Potential of Additive Manufacturing - November 25, 2016
- Altair is Making Headlines with the Light Rider Motorbike - November 8, 2016
- Altair addresses hot industry topics at Hannover Messe 2016 - April 28, 2016