The article showcases the biggest names in golf equipment manufacturing, and Altair’s ongoing support to our clients with the best software and consulting services. Altair’s flexible products provide designers with more freedom to develop and optimize a wide variety of designs. It is a tremendous honor to be a part of many manufacturers’ success! We would like to thank Gary McCormick for this outstanding review.
Modern golf clubs have gotten decidedly high-tech. The solid-wood-headed drivers and fairway clubs of the past have long since been replaced by finely engineered creations of titanium and graphite, and even irons are moving beyond the solid-steel-head paradigm of the past to include slotted or semi-hollow designs with finely tuned mass distribution characteristics. Why, even the aerodynamic features of club heads are being examined as manufacturers strive to eke out the last possible bit of performance within the strictures of USGA and R&A regulations. <Continue reading the article>
Check out more blog posts on golf-related solutions:
- Determination of Coefficient of Restitution for Golf Club Using Experimental Modal Analysis
- Multiphysics: Toward the Perfect Golf Swing
And take a look at more golf-related case studies.
Latest posts by Biba A. Bedi (see all)
- Featured Client: ThyssenKrupp Elevator’s MULTI – A Revolutionary Rope-less Elevator System - June 22, 2017
- The Lion of Frankenthal – A Logical Choice as an Icon for the E-ATC - March 10, 2017
- 2016 Highlights: Altair’s Year in Review - December 19, 2016