JEC Group is the largest composites organization in the world. With over 250,000 professionals worldwide in 100 countries, the organization serves the complete value chain of composite designers, manufacturers, and end-users with its print and online magazine, JEC Composites. Its annual conferences in Europe, the Americas, and Asia provide a unique platform for peer sharing and discovery, as well as a valuable opportunity for business meetings, sponsorships, exhibitions, live demos, technical and innovation presentations focused on composite design.
Globally, JEC hosts a prestigious competition which has rewarded 177 companies and 433 partners for excellence in composite innovation. The JEC Innovation Awards Program was created in 1998 to identify, promote, and reward the most innovative composite solutions and to contribute to the advancement of the composite industry. The 2015 Innovation Awards series will kick off in Paris, followed by events at a number of other venues around the world. A summary may be found below:
- JEC Paris Innovation Award, during the JEC Show Paris (since 1998)
- JEC CCE China Award in partnership with China Composites Expo (since 2005)
- JEC Asia Innovation Award, during JEC Show Asia (since 2008)
- JEC ICERP India Award in partnership with the FRP Institute of India (since 2008)
- The JEC Environment Students Award with SAMPE (since 2009)
This year, over 1,200 exhibitors will attend the JEC. A glance at exhibitors’ profiles reveals a wide range of industry applications. Robert Yancey of Altair will join other experts at the event to present and introduce the latest HyperWorks® functionality for modeling, optimizing, and analyzing composite materials.