Altair will host a one-day instructor-led training class on Linear Analysis with OptiStruct every month in Leamington Spa, UK, starting February 5th. Altair OptiStruct is an industry proven and market-leading structural analysis solver for linear and non-linear structural problems under static and dynamic loadings. The course introduces new users the principles and applications of linear finite element analysis using OptiStruct.
Here are the topics that will be covered:
- Planning the solution
- Boundary conditions and load cases
- Assumptions of linear analysis
- Use of consistent units
- Understanding element behavior and selection of correct element types
- Mesh density and solution convergence
- Static, dynamic and buckling analysis types
- Interpretation and presentation of analysis results
OptiStruct has been used for over 20 years for optimization in the product development process, as illustrated in numerous case studies. Start exploring today by registering for the training or viewing future class opportunities.