We enjoyed 3 days of South Summit full of experiences: meeting new startups, learning from different speakers, testing new tech products, taking to customers … We had a space in the Orange Stand because the company has an acceleration program we won last year. This year The Orange Fab Program has selected three new startups: Momit, Sensovida and Iomando. Momit has a Smart Home solution to reduce energy consumed at homes, Sensovida is an innovative telecare solution that detects the presence of a person in their houses and IOmando, a new system to control the access to our homes ( or companies) with a mobile phone and without keys. Our CEO Miguel Castillo participated in a round table about Empowering Disruptors moderated by Eric Tartanson VP Corporate Development at Orange .
At South Summit there were several acceleration programs and investors interested in new services or products related with new technologies. These type of gatherings show the endless opportunities to innovate in any sector. Attending round tables discussions and masterclasses from successful entrepreneurs is always inspiring.
Here is the list of ideas worth noting on our diary:
- Focus on your project as your only job
- Do not be afraid to fail
- You will certainly need more resources than you planned
- Time and money are scarce resources, so don’t waste them
- Don’t surrender!
Latest posts by Miguel Castillo Holgado (see all)
- The last beauty secret: Internet of Things - January 13, 2017
- Happy New Year! - December 30, 2016
- Is Blockchain a game changer for the Supply Chain? - November 30, 2016